Currently, Computer and Technology will discuss about Adding Internet Bandwidth in Windows.
Basically the windows OS is limiting the bandwidth for Internet connection of 20% of the total bandwidth should be maximum.
If you want to add the Internet bandwidth for faster connection, you can use this way to clear or reduce the bandwidth limitation. So, that on Windows we can use a maximum bandwidth in the existing .
Follow the instructions as below:
1. Click Start
2. Click Run
3. Type gpedit.msc
4. then click Ok
5. Once inside click Administrative Templates
6. then click Network
7. after open click QoS Packet scheduler
8. then click on Limit Reservable Bandwidth
9. After open and change the settings to be Enable
10. Then change Bandwidth Limit into: 0
11. Click Apply, ok
12. Then exit and restart the computer